9.25.2012

Leaf Decals

This idea was inspired by "Growing a Jeweled Rose." Definitely did not come up with it on my own, although I wish I would have because this thing has been a hit!  We've had it up for a week now and still playing with it daily.  

I simply painted the branches and trunk of a tree onto our back patio door using some washable kids paint.


 Gave them some fall leaves that I purchased from the Dollar Store.



And let them decorate away.


They have worked really well together on this project.  More so than others.  I was impressed! Big K is fascinated with the idea of falling leaves in the fall.  


Our tree does have a little smudge since somebody decided to bump into it before it was completely dry. Oops!






So there you have it! So easy and loads of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment