10.14.2012

Halloween Sensory Table/Pumpkin Play


Materials Needed:

Green glow in the dark spider web (Hobby Lobby)
Plastic trick or treat pumpkin
Pumpkin confetti (Hobby Lobby)
Foam sticker candy (Hobby Lobby)
Orange and black boa (Hobby Lobby)
Homemade spider web made from painted cardboard and yarn (that Big K personally wove herself) 


Another added goody I put over in our play area/activity table were real pumpkins with little plastic face pieces you can decorate them with.  I purchased these a couple years ago from CVS for a couple dollars.  They are pretty hard for little hands to push into an actual pumpkin so I first pushed some in to make some beginning holes and then they could switch them out through those.  Little K has LOVED playing with these everyday!  I just love fall/pumpkins!  It's my favorite time of year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment