6.20.2012

"I Spy" jars

This concept is nothing new.  Just a new one in our household that I have discovered Big K LOVES!  "I Spy" jars.  Items you will need: Glass or plastic jar of some kind, a filler (rice, sand, etc), small objects to place inside (we follow themes and a good thing I've found and used are those little erasers you find in the dollar bins at Target and lots of other places.  They are all around right now), printer to print off pictures of the items you place inside, and something for "markers."  This particular blog will probably be a continual add on as I add the new ones we make throughout time. =)

I didn't get a picture of our first jar but it was "Garden I Spy" with fruits and veggies.  My filler was rice...easiest.



She's so into it! She asks to do these over and over even though it only takes literally two minutes.  


Our second was "Ocean I Spy" with different ocean animals and sea creatures.  My filler was sand.  Again, she asks to do this over and over!


When we're done with a jar I just keep it all made up together and place it in a baggie with it's label so it's there to use it another time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment