6.20.2012

Alphabet Soup Sensory Table


I totally forgot to take an actual picture of just the table for this one but obviously not too complicated to figure out and it's a really fun and imaginative one for the little ones too.  I always have spare pasta noodles at hand in our "sensory basket" at home.  So I decided to just add some foam letters and let the girls make alphabet soup!  There are lots of extensions you could do with this one as well.  Identify and match up letters to uppercase/lowercase, match letters to pictures that begin with that word, etc.  I just decided to keep it simple this time.  For one thing, Big K already knows all of her letters and she probably wouldn't have stayed engaged long enough to match them to pictures but mainly because I didn't have much time! haha

Little K making her soup. =)

And this is just oh so typical of what a big sister would do right?

No comments:

Post a Comment