11.11.2012

Fall Harvest Sensory Table




 Materials Included:

Corn feed (you can get a large bag of it for like $6 at stores like Atwoods)
Scarecrow
Ceramic squash, pumpkin and corn cob (all super cheap at Hobby Lobby)
Plastic cups

I have let Big K play in corn feed before long long ago at her 2nd birthday party and remembered that she LOVED it so I just knew I had to bring it back out somehow.  And I was right, it was a hit!


Mmm gotta love those corn drinks!


 
She was so creative. Decided the scarecrow needed to eat all the food in the bin.  Then she wanted to add some extra pumpkins (so I dug some foam ones I had made out of my stash) so she could make jack o lanterns...


THEN she decided to add a whole array of new things and turned it into an entire farm and "pumpkin patch" in her words.


...which then somehow turned into a birthday party for scarecrow ???


So there you have it! Can't go wrong with corn feed!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment