9.11.2012

The Early Days

Just felt like taking a trip down memory lane today and sharing some old photos of Big K doing some sensory activities before she was even two years old!  I can't believe she's going to be 4 next month!  I was so good at doing these types of things with Big K and feel like I have slacked entirely too much with Little K but let's just face it...  many things seem nearly impossible when you have a toddler and preschooler running around the house all day.  Maybe finding these should be my inspiration to get more going again.  Who knows???

Playing in shaving cream (still one of her favorite things to do)



Sponges and a tub of water is never a problem!



Finger painting





I've always loved this photo.  It's just perfect.  


And she really can create something quite beautiful! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment