7.31.2012

Jellyfish Art/"Beachy Day"

I set up a tiny beach scene with play doh this morning before my girls got up. Placed some shells in the sand they could make imprints with...they LOVED it! And I do realize my items are no where near to scale with each other! The starfish is larger than the entire ocean/beach combined and if I found shells that were half the size of a whale I would sure set some sort of world record.



And this is what came of the beach.  It got transferred to a cookie sheet on the floor for a place for Tinkerbell fairies to hang out and observe a "giant fish." 


Later in the day we made our sea creature of choice craft, a jellyfish.  They really so turn out very adorable.  



Only need a few supplies lying around in that craft closet.  Glue, goggly eyes, paint, paintbrushes, ribbon and styrofoam bowl.  (and I am aware that jellyfish do not have huge eyes on the side of their bodies like that =) )


Or four on the top as Little K decided to create...


"Look Mommy what I made!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment