5.31.2012

Tree Blossoms

Saw this craft idea on Pinterest and thought it would be awfully cute for Big K to do and place in her room.  We've been working on redoing her room little by little these past couple weeks.  Her theme is trees, owls, birds, that kind of thing.  I'm really big on having kids own art displayed in their room so thought this would be perfect to add to the decor.  She did a fantastic job but I will admit that I jumped in and added a few extra dots to it just to fill in the "blossoms" more.  Otherwise, her little tree may have been a little empty.  I just cut out a tree.  Actually I should say my husband cut out a tree, glued it onto another piece of scrapbook paper and then let her dip a q tip in different colors of paint for the blossoms.  Again, can't go wrong with paints and it's another good fine motor activity.  




No comments:

Post a Comment